We offer a variety of customer support services, including
training, engineering consultancy, "hotline" technical support, continuous software and documentation maintenance and a commitment to quality
assurance. We send our clients our occasional email newsletter
'LUSAS e-News' to keep them informed of software and website updates, and
of forthcoming LUSAS-related
events. For detailed technical support information clients can visit the
password protected User Area.
technical support - how you can obtain technical advice and
assistance with your analyses
- Licence key queries - online help if you
are encountering trouble getting security keys to work.
Distributors and Resellers -
obtain local support for your region
- LUSAS videos / presentation sessions to show how selected
modelling and analysis tasks are done
- Training -
details of training
courses available from our UK headquarters.
- Consultancy - to help you
get the most from your designs.
- a selection of comments received from those using our LUSAS Technical Support service.
- User area - many helpful articles,
listings, LUSAS software downloads and links for users (password protected)
- Distributors Area - general marketing information and
downloads for distributors.
At all points of contact with our clients we listen carefully to
suggestions and to any criticisms of our software and company. A further source of client input to our
software originates through our LUSAS User Group which holds
regional Special Interest Group meetings from time to time.